Breaking ground with the new latex free, patent-pending CLX Consecutive Loops, delivering versatility and ease of use that may increase exercise compliance to improve patient outcomes. Never before has resistance training been so versatile, so simple and so inspiring.A FREE integrated CLX App provides a CLZ exclusive exercise library with unique support tools to enhance an program.
TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loop Bands Features
- New, patent-pending rehab band features Easy Grip Loops™ for enhanced versatility in exercise band workouts.
- Band allows for open- and closed-hand exercises, simultaneous upper and lower bodywork and no-hand maneuvers.
- Color-coded resistance levels follow the traditional TheraBand Trusted Progression from Beginner to Advanced.
- Improves patient compliance and outcomes.
- Best option for facilities and hospitals with a "no latex policy"
- Latex Free CLX with no scent and no powder meet the needs of patients, practitioners and personal users with latex allergies
- Free integrated CLX App provides a vast library of unique support tools for your clients to download and use in conjunction with training.