Engineered for high-impact activities, the Superfeet ORANGE features a shock-absorbing foam forefoot for people who punish their feet.
The Superfeet Orange Premium Insole was designed to fit the size and shape of feet and footwear, improving shock absorption and control when running, walking or standing for long periods. Now with enhanced features such as a full forefoot shock panel and a new contouring rebound full length foam.
The Superfeet Orange Premium Insoles are a full-length, semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole that features a patented stabilizer cap for optimal underfoot support. When integrated with the shape and design of the full length foam, this unique combination creates a deep heel cup to cradle the heel’s fat pad for improved natural shock absorption. The system provides comfort and necessary stability for different activities, footwear and foot types. Additionally, because the heel is the foot’s first point of contact with the ground, their deep heel cup design absorbs shock and initiates proper bone alignment. From heel strike to toe-off, the high density full length foam supports and provides comfort for the entire foot. Superfeet Orange has a top cover that is treated with Algion —an environmentally friendly prevention system for textiles and fabrics that reduces bacteria and helps prevent foot odor.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support
- Full-length footbed
- Encapsulating Stabilizer System [ESS]
- Deep heel cup to cradle the heel’s fat pad for improved natural shock absorption
- Top cover treated with Algion antimicrobial technology
- Available in larger men's shoe sizes 15, 16, & 17
- Arch height: 30 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 4 mm
- Thickness at heel: 8 mm
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (Size D, Men’s 7.5-9 / Women’s 8.5-10)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual, Dress
- Activity type: Running & Walking, Court Sports, Standing, Hiking & Outdoors, Gym & Workout, Golf, Cycling, Football and Soccer, Skiing & Snowboarding, Casual
- Arch type: Medium to High Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Sever's Disease, Shin Splints, Supination