SportsArt Status Series delivers 7 pieces of selectorized strength designed specifically to target the muscles in the lower body. Users can train on products that engage the gluteal, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves in a single movement or choose products that target these muscles individually for higher intensity.
An unparalleled dual-functioning piece of workout equipment. It features specially contoured cams that provide unmatched ergonomics throughout your entire motion. This means a perfect start, a perfect finish and smooth resistance that perfectly suits human biomechanics. The DirectDrive feature eliminates slack, so you will never feel the resistance fall off during exercise, and the spring-lock release knobs provide easy changeover between leg extension and leg curl exercises. Internally lubricated 2200 lb steel aircraft cables and cold-rolled weight stacks provide quiet and smooth operation. The Leg Extension machine is fully adjustable, with adjustable seat back cushions that keep your posture correct and adjustable cylindrical cushions for added ankle support. Optional incremental weight adjustments allow you to make the 220 lb weight stack adjustments in 5.5 lb increments. All cushions are heavy-duty European style, for attractiveness, durability and comfort.
SportsArt Leg Extension Features:
- Spring-assisted seat back adjustment supports users of different sizes
- Angled seat bottom reduces lower back stress
- Adjustable leg pad accommodates different leg lengths, allowing users to achieve proper leverage
- Incremental 3.5 and 6.5 lb micro-loading adjustments
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
39.4 x 51 x 63.8 in
|Max User Weight||