Designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience of the Spirit Fitness CE850 Elliptical – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine. This unit features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, an adjustable stride length (18”-24” in .5” increments), 20 levels of resistance, a 30 lb flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
CE850 Elliptical Trainer Features:
- Console Feedback: The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished
- Cooling Fan: A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE850 elliptical trainer. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes
- Heart Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum predicted heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+
- Foot Pedals: Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout
- C-Safe: The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing software
Product Weight: 265 lbs.
Product Dimensions: 84 X 32 X 70 in
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest Strap sold separately)
Resistance: 20 Levels
Brake & Parts: 5 Years
Labor: 2 Years