Thera-Band PRO SERIES SCP
Up to twice the wall thickness of standard exercise balls and holds up to 1,000 lbs. Improved stability at the points of body contact for superior comfort. The fitness ball is burst resistant. The Theraband Exercise Ball is ideal for flexibility, strength training, stretching, and core stabilization in the clinic, gym, or at home.
From the manufacturer
The TheraBand Pro Series Advantage
Pro Series exercise balls provide the same versatility as standard exercise balls with the added benefit of the Slow Deflate Advantage. This ball was specially designed to deflate slowly if punctured, thereby reducing risk of injury. It also provides improved stability at the points of body contact and enhanced performance due to the responsive surface design.
Pro Series Exercise Ball
For Rehabilitation and Muscle Toning
The TheraBand Pro Series Exercise Balls are inflatable balls used to strengthen muscles to improve posture and help prevent back pain. This simple product is a staple for any at home workout or rehabilitation routine. Stretch the limits of your physical fitness by integrating stability exercise into your workout or rehab routine.
- Strengthens muscles, including abdominals, hamstrings, glutes, and hips
- Improves posture, balance, and core stability
- Helps prevent back and spine pain
Slow Deflate Technology
The TheraBand Pro Series SCP exercise ball creates an exciting new category of premium balls that surpass the performance of previous standard and burst resistant balls. This newly designed professional exercise ball combines:
1. Security: feel more secure with the slow deflate protection of Pro Series SCP Ball.
2. Comfort: feel better while you train because Pro Series SCP provides superior comfort at body contact points without excessive softness that impedes support.
3. Performance: train more effectively because Pro Series SCP’s unique design provides a more responsive surface for consistent results with each exercise.
Included with Your Ball
Each exercise ball comes with two plugs and an inflation adapter, along with the TheraBand Exercise Ball Guide Poster detailing 24 exercises. This new, full-color instruction guide with the most up-to-date exercise positions provides you with the right tools for an at home workout.
Multiple Size Options
Five common sizes are available for a custom fit to accommodate users from 4 feet 7 inch to 6 feet 8 inch tall. Find the right ball for your height based on this chart.
Available in 5 sizes:
- 45cm Yellow
- 55cm Red
- 65cm Green
- 75cm Blue
- 85cm Silver