KN95 Face Mask w/ Respirator Valve
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 10 - 49 and get $0.50 off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get $0.75 off
- Buy 100 or above and get $1.00 off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
KN95 FACE MASK W/ RESPIRATOR VALVE CE & FFFP2 CERTIFIED
Looking to buy KN95 Masks with a respirator valve? Our KN95 Face Mask is KN95 and European FFP2 certified, similar to the American N95 certified mask. Properly worn KN95 masks can protect very well against PM10, PM2.5, and smaller particles. BFE>95% (Bacterial filtration efficiency). This mask features an Exhalation valve that can be useful in dissipating humidity, heat, and carbon dioxide from the inside of KN95 respirator facepiece and decrease exhalation resistance, thereby making the respirator more comfortable and less demanding for the user to breathe. an Ideal feature during exercise. Features include moldable nose bridge and comfortable over the ear straps.
• Medical Grade Materials • Highly Efficient Filtration • Optimal Comfort
The KN95 Face Mask can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and viruses. Please note however that wearing a mask cannot eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the wearer.
- Pollen - A KN95 Face Mask can protect you from pollen. Our filter has an efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size, whereas normal pollen particles are about 10 - 1000 pm in size.
- Animal Allergens - A KN95 Face Mask can protect you from animal allergens. Efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size, whereas animal allergen particles are about 5 - 10 pm in size.
- In Stock at our US Warehouse
- Due to COVID-19, we are unable to accept returns on this item
- Looking to order in larger quantities? Contact our sales team for a quote and delivery estimate - email@example.com or call 866-425-3209
- Mask Color - Black or Gray
- This is a KN95 respirator mask NOT an N95 respirator
- Manufactured in an FDA Registered facility
- KN95 Masks may not create as strong of a seal around the edge of the mask as a N95 Respirator does
- KN95 is a CN certification similar to the American N95 and European FFP2 certifications
- Exhalation valve to help dissipate heat, humidity and carbon dioxide from inside the mask
- Click here to view 3M's Technical Specifications for KN95 and N95
- KN95 is an industry-standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 microns
WARNING: This KN95 mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Change immediately if contaminated with blood or body fluid.
* Non-Returnable Notice: Due to safety concern, face masks as personal hygiene products are NOT returnable. Please be aware of it before placing your order.