Robust construction and commercial-grade components make the CT the standard for any treadmill to measure against. Specifications for the shocks, rollers, belt and deck were meticulously chosen to give users a smooth workout experience. Powder-coated steel, powerful motor, and outstanding warranty allows owners to rest assured they have products that will stand the test of time.
- Belt: Oversize pulleys and 12 groove poly-v belt with tensioning idler reduce stress on the system for added reliability
- Deck: Double-sided .5mm phenolic coated deck, 3.0 rollers and multi-ply Habasit belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of miles
- Comfort: Roomy workout surface offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout
- Power: Industrial, 5.0 horsepower AC drive system provides power and longevity
- Cushioning: Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning
- Product Weight: 473 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 84 X 35 X 60 in
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Heart Rate: Contact Telemetric (Chest Strap Sold Separately)
- Speed/incline: .5 to 12 mph/ 15 levels
Read through our top tips for treadmill safety here.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 10 Years
- Deck, Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years