#1 Clinically Recommended: Trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers
- Biofreeze Professional's unique cooling menthol formula is optimized for professional usage on patients with sore muscles, backaches, sore joints, and arthritis. It penetrates quickly to provide relief to body parts such as back, neck, shoulder, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, foot, and ankle
- 4 oz. gel tube is well-suited for patient application on small and large muscle areas, and traveling when it may be inconvenient to carry a larger size
- Available in various sizes and application types to meet your needs for in-clinic treatment and to send home with patients for continued pain relief between visits
- Biofreeze Professional is a great alternative to other pain relievers because it is non-systemic, non-narcotic and contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates or addictive substances
Easy to Apply
- Biofreeze Professional pain reliever features an easy-to-apply, smoother application with faster absorption for pain relief. Available in three application styles to best meet your needs. The hands-free 360° Spray is perfect for quick application and hard to reach areas. The roll-on applicator is perfect for applying an even amount of Biofreeze to the desired area. Use the tube/pump gel style for quick and easy access in the training room.
Fast-Acting Pain Relief
- Biofreeze Professional is a topical pain relieving analgesic that provides fast-acting pain relief to sore muscles and joints. This pain relieving gel is designed to treat aches, pains, sprains, and strains.
Safe Pain Management
- Biofreeze Professional Pain Relief Gel is a great alternative to other pain relief solutions. It is non-systemic, non-narcotic, contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances.